Waiting For Submission

Our Home Study has been submitted to All God's Children for final review before submitting it to the state of Georgia. They are reviewing it for red flags and emailing, texting, or calling for clarifications when they find any. Hopefully very soon they will submit it.

Instant Family

We've been waiting to see this movie since we first heard about it. We thought, "Hey! That'll totally be us in a few months." So, of course we went to go see it tonight. Here's my short movie review:

If you already have a family or don't really want children then go for it! Jump right in and watch this fantastic movie. You'll enjoy every minute of it. It is full of great acting, comedy, drama, suspense, and more.

If, however, you don't have your children yet... You may just want to wait to see this movie.

I spent almost the entire movie fighting back the tears or trying to hide the ones that came out. Yes, this is a Hollywood movie specifically created in every way to make even the most impervious cry. More than that though, this movie managed to bring to life every fear I have of going through the foster system to adopt my children. I'm devastated right now. As if my battle for infertility wasn't bad enough now I'm faced with the reality of my upcoming battle... battles. It would be an absolute lie if I said I wouldn't cry myself to sleep the next couple of nights... or more. I'll just leave it at that.

Please pray for us: Me and the basket case I am right now & Kyle realizing his fear of me having an emotional breakdown is coming true.

Comments